- Looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance and a part of the Harbour.
- Furniture provided in this efficient apartment for a quick move in.
- Comfy sofa and TV cabinets in the living area, and a dining table with six chairs in the dining area.
- Master bedroom accommodates a queen-size bed and a wardrobe.
- Second bedroom with built-in wardrobe and desk makes a perfect study/ working space.
- Fully fitted kitchen is equipped with essential appliances, like gas hob, exhaust hood, fridge and washing machine.
- Bathroom with shower is in good condition.
出租HK$ 27,900 / 月
Panorama Gardens (景雅花園) was built in 1989 and at the time virtually all units had a commanding panoramic sea view but as with most buildings in Hong Kong a number of different buildings started to appear in front blocking the sea view for a number of the units. However to this day most of the upper floor units still enjoy a command sea view. The building has a lovely swimming pool I(泳池) on the Podium floor (equivalent to 4th floor) very large for an individual building, that offers sunbathing opportunities from 9am to 2pm. On the other side of the podium is a small children's play area. The 1st three floors of the building are for car parking spaces and together there are ~22 parking spaces.