- Open views from a high level looking across Central Business District with a partial harbour view.
- Partially furnished apartment with efficient layout.
- Spacious living and dining room has big windows and lots of space for furniture.
- Two sizeable bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes and space for queen-sized beds.
- Cabinets and essential appliances are installed in the kitchen, including built-in oven, washer, microwave and fridge.
- Bathroom has been very well maintained.
出租HK$ 28,000 / 月
Panorama Gardens (景雅花園) was built in 1989 and at the time virtually all units had a commanding panoramic sea view but as with most buildings in Hong Kong a number of different buildings started to appear in front blocking the sea view for a number of the units. However to this day most of the upper floor units still enjoy a command sea view. The building has a lovely swimming pool I(泳池) on the Podium floor (equivalent to 4th floor) very large for an individual building, that offers sunbathing opportunities from 9am to 2pm. On the other side of the podium is a small children's play area. The 1st three floors of the building are for car parking spaces and together there are ~22 parking spaces.