- The views extend from the nearby buildings towards the sea.
- Splendid night views of the urban lights.
- Rectangular living and dining room with large windows and fitted with TV cabinet, display and wall units.
- Extraordinary high ceiling makes the living room especially light and airy.
- Master bedroom is fitted with built-in bed with wardrobe.
- Second bedroom can be used for guest or as a study.
- Fitted kitchen comes with gas hob, exhaust hood, microwave oven, built-in fridge, and washer & dryer.
- Bathrooms have been very well maintained.
- Maid's room with floor storage is nice for maid or as a store room.
出租HK$ 29,000 / 月
Panorama Gardens (景雅花園) was built in 1989 and at the time virtually all units had a commanding panoramic sea view but as with most buildings in Hong Kong a number of different buildings started to appear in front blocking the sea view for a number of the units. However to this day most of the upper floor units still enjoy a command sea view. The building has a lovely swimming pool I(泳池) on the Podium floor (equivalent to 4th floor) very large for an individual building, that offers sunbathing opportunities from 9am to 2pm. On the other side of the podium is a small children's play area. The 1st three floors of the building are for car parking spaces and together there are ~22 parking spaces.