- Looking at the IFC and skyscrapers in Central Business District.
- Nice wooden flooring and white painted walls throughout the premises.
- Rectangular living and dining room with large windows and high ceiling.
- The original layout has been modified to give a larger master bedroom by combining with the third bedroom. Expansive L-shaped windows with space to fit a queen-size bed and a walk-in closet.
- The second bedroom can be used for guest or as a study.
- Fitted kitchen is equipped with all essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Two modern bathrooms are well maintained.
- Utility room with windows on two sides accommodates a washer dryer.