- Unique duplex apartment standing at a very convenient location, close to the Sai Ying Poon MTR Station and steps to Mid-levels Escalator accessing directly to the bars and restaurants in SOHO area.
- Open views of Mid-levels area and a partial Harbour view.
- Tastefully renovated apartment with white painted walls throughout, white tile flooring and stylish concealed light in the living and dining room, and wooden flooring in the bedrooms.
- Internal staircase next to the main door connects the living and dining room on the lower level to the bedrooms upstairs.
- Huge open plan living and dining room and master bedroom boast two aspect views from the expansive windows.
- The long master bedroom contains a walk-in closet, ensuite bathroom, and a cozy study nook which could alternatively be a changing area.
- Master bathroom features double basins with cabinets and a bathtub with shower attachment and glass panel.
- One wall of the cozy second bedroom is dedicated to built-in storage space.
- There is a guest bathroom with glass shower cubicle on each level.
- Open kitchen conveniently located next to the dining area is equipped with built-in appliances, such as rangehood, gas hob, oven and microwave.
- Washing machine is installed in the maid's room off the living and dining room.
- A balcony is attached to the living and dining room offering outdoor space to chill and relax.