- There are splendid night views of the urban light from the windows.
- Living and dining room is spacious and has false ceiling with recessed lighting, ceiling fans and wall units.
- Master bedroom has floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobe with wall unit and an ensuite bathroom.
- Second bedroom is fitted with a bed and a wardrobe, and includes its own ensuite.
- Fully fitted kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Both bathrooms have been very well maintained
- Maid's room with its own washroom is fitted with bed and storage.
Panorama Gardens (景雅花園) was built in 1989 and at the time virtually all units had a commanding panoramic sea view but as with most buildings in Hong Kong a number of different buildings started to appear in front blocking the sea view for a number of the units. However to this day most of the upper floor units still enjoy a command sea view. The building has a lovely swimming pool I(泳池) on the Podium floor (equivalent to 4th floor) very large for an individual building, that offers sunbathing opportunities from 9am to 2pm. On the other side of the podium is a small children's play area. The 1st three floors of the building are for car parking spaces and together there are ~22 parking spaces.