- Open views of the residential buildings and nearby streets.
- Two-bedroom apartment with large outdoor terrace, conveniently located close to the Mid-levels Escalator.
- Large living and dining room is fronted towards a private terrace.
- Master bedroom can accommodate a queen-size bed and has a walk-in closet.
- Second bedroom is bright and leading to the living room terrace as well.
- Open kitchen is equipped with essential appliances.
- Guest bathroom has been renovated and it has access from the living and dining room as well as the master bedroom.
- Large private terrace is wonderful for outdoor activities and alfresco meals.
Panorama Gardens (景雅花園) was built in 1989 and at the time virtually all units had a commanding panoramic sea view but as with most buildings in Hong Kong a number of different buildings started to appear in front blocking the sea view for a number of the units. However to this day most of the upper floor units still enjoy a command sea view. The building has a lovely swimming pool I(泳池) on the Podium floor (equivalent to 4th floor) very large for an individual building, that offers sunbathing opportunities from 9am to 2pm. On the other side of the podium is a small children's play area. The 1st three floors of the building are for car parking spaces and together there are ~22 parking spaces.