- Rarely available low-rise apartment cradled in the leafy area of Shouson Hill.
- Spacious living and dining room has excellent cross breeze through the floor-to-ceiling windows at the front and large windows at the rear.
- The original layout has been reconstructed to provide a huge master suite comprising a walk-in closet, generous office area with sofa and big working desk, and an ensuite bathroom with a classic freestanding tub and wooden cabinets.
- One further generous bedroom can accommodate a queen-sized bed and a wardrobe.
- Fully fitted kitchen is equipped with essential appliances such as hob, range hood, oven, fridge, microwave and wine fridge. There is space to put a small breakfast table.
- Guest bathroom features marble stoned tiling to match the master bathroom.
- Maid's room can fit a single bed and is located next to the maid's bathroom.
- Balcony is attached to the kitchen useful for laundry.