- Looks out to the surrounding buildings and streets.
- Designed with the greatest usage of space in mind, this apartment comes with sliding partitioning, minimalist style furniture and fitted storage.
- Light wooden flooring and white painted walls complement the large windows to create a bright environment.
- Spilt-type air-con and blinds are installed to keep the apartment cool.
- Spacious living and dining room has wall shelving and built-in storage painted white to blend well into the walls. Landlord can remove the living room furniture upon the tenant's request.
- Master bedroom features a double-size bedstead with concealed storage and a big built-in wardrobe. The room can be fully opened into the living and dining room by the full-sized sliding partitions.
- Dark grey tiling in the master bathroom is offset by the white sanitary ware and glass-doored shower.
- Red cabinets with grey countertop, and built-in appliances such as gas-hob stovetop, range hood, microwave, refrigerator and washing machine complete the youthful kitchen.