- Stunning, boundless sea views bounded by a range of mountains at the horizon can be seen from almost everywhere of the house, except the third ensuite, fourth and fifth bedrooms, from where you can see the neighbouring houses.
- The unique four-level house for a big family looking for privacy and space.
- Modern wooden flooring, high ceilings, large windows and sliding glass doors provide a comfortable environment.
- Family room next to the master bedroom on the second floor is perfect for home entertainment.
- Three of the bedrooms including the master bedroom have large built-in wardrobes.
- Two remaining bedrooms can be converted to study or guest rooms.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with essential appliances include gas hob, exhaust hood, oven, dish washer and fridge freezer.
- All bathrooms are decorated with quality marble, mirrors and built-in cabinets. A guest bathroom is on the second floor, and a powder room is off the living and dining room on the ground floor.
- Maid's room with its own washroom is located behind the kitchen.
- Spacious store room is in the basement next to the electricity room.
- The huge private roof terrace gives your family and friends ample outdoor space for a barbecue party.
- Enjoy the serene environment on the private roof terrace and the private terrace off the second ensuite bedroom.
- Lovely garden area has been converted into a conservatory with different areas for separate purposes.
- Two covered carparks connecting to the house via a staircase. Cars may also be pulled up along the paved terrace at the front of the house.
- A communal swimming pool is provided for the residents.
Expat Family Unit for Rent at Phase 1 Regalia Bay Stanley
OneDay does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information purveyed hereunder. Property descriptions and/or related information may be uploaded by third parties such as estate agents and landlords and your access to and use of the content hereunder is solely at your own risk.