- A brand new chateau situated on an exclusive landscape of Shiu Fai Terrace, commanding a panoramic Happy Valley Racecourse view.
- This one of a kind development offers a 4,400 sq ft garden podium with swimming pool, private lift to each apartment, and excellent building management and security system.
- Sundrenched and spacious home with floor-to-ceiling windows exposing every room to the full racecourse view and natural light.
- Elegant European style interior design with meticulous finish throughout.
- Beautiful layout allowing for numerous furnishing options.
- Chef's kitchen is fully geared with Sub-Zero Refrigerator and Gaggenau 2010 appliances including oven, gas cooker, dishwasher and wine cooler etc.. These are further complemented with lots of Poggenpohl cabinets. - Bathrooms and the powder room are equipped with Hansgrohe and Kohler units. Floor heating system, rain shower, LCD televisions, jacuzzi etc guarantee a royal family living.
- Lounge on your balcony adjoining the living room, marvel the stunning view and enjoy the open air.
Expat Family Unit for Rent at Chantilly Stubbs Roads
RentalHK$ 140,000 / month
Saleable Area2,704 sq. ft.
No of Bedrooms5
No of Bathrooms4
Include Government RateNo
Include Management FeeNo
Facilities / FeaturesCar Park
Building Info for Chantilly
Chantilly 6 Shiu Fai Terrace Stubbs Roads Wan Chai District Hong Kong Island
Year of Completion2010
No of Storeys12
Units Per Floor2
No Of Blocks1
I would like to receive updates for this building
Average Listing Price in Stubbs Roads
For Saleable Area
HK$ 46 / month / sq. ft.
@HK$ 52 / month / sq. ft. is 13%ABOVE Average Listing Price in District
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by
Estate Agent. OneDay does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness
of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property
particulars. Please contact Estate Agent for full details and further information.