Expat Family Unit for Rent at 23 Tung Tau Wan Road
HK$ 290,000 / monthHK$ 350,000 / month
Net 5,134 sq. ft.@HK$ 78 / sq. ft. / month
Price Reduced on 09 Feb 2023
- Magnificent sea views bounded by a range of mountains at the horizon.
- Extremely impressive three-storey house is nestled on a cliff to embrace the captivating view of Tai Tam Bay.
- Redhill Peninsula in the distance provides yet an interesting night scene.
- This striking property consists of five bedrooms, two of which include en-suite bathrooms and walk-in closets.
- Two spacious and open living areas which lead out into a private terrace with swimming pool.
- Family room on the first floor boasts extraordinarily high ceiling and a very long terrace.
- Second floor is home to a grand and bright study area with French windows that lead out onto the expansive terrace.
- Large kitchen with separate dining room leading down from the living area.
- Two guest bathrooms, utility and maid's quarters, and a large games room which is accessed from the lower terrace enjoying views of the bay.
- Ground floor leads out on to the top level terrace, which houses an impressive swimming pool. Steps lead down from this onto a lower-level terrace.
- A long terrace is accessed from the first floor family room.
- A smaller balcony leads off the third floor bedroom.
- Spacious private roof terrace can be accessed from the staircase leading up from the third floor.
- There is also room for several cars in the spacious driveway.
Expat Family Unit for Rent at 23 Tung Tau Wan Road Stanley
OneDay does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information purveyed hereunder. Property descriptions and/or related information may be uploaded by third parties such as estate agents and landlords and your access to and use of the content hereunder is solely at your own risk.