4 Bedroom Luxury Unit for Rent at Marinella Tower 9
HK$ 88,000 / month
Net 1,534 sq. ft.@HK$ 57 / sq. ft. / month
Last Updated 31 Jul 2021
- Breathtaking views overlooking Sham Wan Marina Club, the marina, mountain and the city area.
- Marinella is a worldclass development in Island South by SHK. It looks out over the Aberdeen South typhoon shelter, The Aberdeen Marina Club, Nam Long Shan and South China Sea.
- Adjacent to the future South Island Line, three stops away from the Admiralty station, is scheduled to be completed in 2015.
- Three-ensuite apartment in the brand new Marinella complex.
- Light wood floors, neutral decor, split air-con and high quality fittings and fixtures throughout.
- Generous and bright living and dining room has full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
- Wooden floorings and painted walls and ceilings throughout the premises are of excellent finishes.
- Master bedroom is large and has an adjoining balcony. Its ensuite bathroom with jacazzi bathtub.
- Second bedroom has a shower in the ensuite bathroom, while the third bedroom has a bathtub in its ensuite bathroom.
- Fourth bedroom is large enough to fit a wardrobe and a twin-size bed or a study desk.
- Modern western kitchen has quality wooden cabinets with counter space, and built-in appliances like cooking stove, fridge and microwave.
- Maid's room is fitted with stackable washer and dryer.
- Both balconies off the living and dining room and master bedroom are great places to capture the spectacular sea views.
4 Bedroom Luxury Unit for Rent at Marinella Tower 9 Wong Chuk Hang
RentalHK$ 88,000 / month
Saleable Area1,534 sq. ft.
No of Bedrooms4
No of Bathrooms3
Include Government RateNo
Include Management FeeNo
Building Info for Marinella Tower 9
Marinella Tower 9 9 Welfare Road Wong Chuk Hang Southern District Hong Kong Island
Year of Completion2012
No of Storeys28
Units Per Floor3
No Of Blocks17
I would like to receive updates for this building
Average Listing Price in Wong Chuk Hang
For Saleable Area
HK$ 56 / month / sq. ft.
@HK$ 57 / month / sq. ft. is 2%ABOVE Average Listing Price in District
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by
Estate Agent. OneDay does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness
of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property
particulars. Please contact Estate Agent for full details and further information.