- Enjoy fabulous boundless Harbour and park views that stretch out towards Kowloon Peninsula.
- Conveniently situated near Tin Hau Station and bus stops accessing all districts including the airports.
- Few minutes walk from Victoria Park, Yacht Club, 3C Club, Sogo and shopping area, supermarkets and traditional market.
- Nicely renovated apartment with cream-white painted walls and wooden flooring throughout, and a brand new kitchen in open plan design in the living and dining room.
- Good-size living and dining room with full height glass door leading to the balcony.
- Master bedroom can fit a queen-size bed. Master bathroom has a bathtub.
- Second ensuite bedroom is also spacious and bright with glass wall dividing the ensuite bathroom. There is a spacious shower area in the ensuite bathroom.
- Third ensuite bedroom is located close to the kitchen and can be converted into a study or guest room. Its ensuite bathroom also comes with standing shower.
- Open kitchen complete with cabinets and essential appliances.
- Maid's room with its own washroom is at the back of the kitchen.
- Fridge is installed in the store room near the kitchen.
- Baclony can accommodate some plants and some chairs or a barbeque stove on the balcony for relaxing lifestyle.
3 Bedroom Family Unit for Rent at Victoria Court Tin Hau
RentalHK$ 56,000 / month
Saleable Area1,132 sq. ft.
No of Bedrooms3
No of Bathrooms3
Include Government RateNo
Include Management FeeNo
Facilities / FeaturesCar Park
Building Info for Victoria Court
Victoria Court 50-56 Hing Fat Street Tin Hau Eastern District Hong Kong Island
Year of Completion1964
No of Storeys19
I would like to receive updates for this building
Average Listing Price in Tin Hau
For Saleable Area
HK$ 50 / month / sq. ft.
@HK$ 51 / month / sq. ft. is 2%ABOVE Average Listing Price in District
OneDay does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information purveyed hereunder. Property descriptions and/or related information may be uploaded by third parties such as estate agents and landlords and your access to and use of the content hereunder is solely at your own risk.