3 Bedroom Family Unit for Rent at No. 76 Bamboo Grove
HK$ 96,000 / month
Net 1,508 sq. ft.@HK$ 64 / sq. ft. / month
Last Updated 27 Jul 2021
- It commands an open view overlooking Happy Valley and Causeway Bay, and a lush green mountain view from the living room.
- This three bedroom apartment in the prestigious complex in Wan Chai has an efficient layout allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Bright and spacious living and dining room with floor-to-ceiling expansive windows across the front wall.
- Bedrooms come with built-in wardrobes.
- Master bedroom can fit a king-size bed, while the second and third bedrooms are nice size for a single or double bed.
- Many cabinets, gas hob, exhaust hood, microwave, oven and fridge are installed in the kitchen.
- Bathrooms have beige fittings with tiling and wooden cabinets.
- Maid's room is fitted a built-in single bed with wardrobe underneath.
- Good size utility room is at the back of the kitchen.
- Furniture can be provided with additional cost on the rental, or can be removed upon the new tenant's request.
- Extensive gym and pool facilities with a small supermarket on the building premises.
3 Bedroom Family Unit for Rent at No. 76 Bamboo Grove Mid-Levels East
RentalHK$ 96,000 / month
Saleable Area1,508 sq. ft.
No of Bedrooms3
No of Bathrooms1
Include Government RateNo
Include Management FeeNo
Building Info for No. 76 Bamboo Grove
No. 76 Bamboo Grove 76 Kennedy Road Mid-Levels East Wan Chai District Hong Kong Island
Year of Completion1985
No of Storeys34
Units Per Floor2
No Of Blocks1
I would like to receive updates for this building
Average Listing Price in Mid-Levels East
For Saleable Area
HK$ 51 / month / sq. ft.
@HK$ 64 / month / sq. ft. is 25%ABOVE Average Listing Price in District
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by
Estate Agent. OneDay does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness
of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property
particulars. Please contact Estate Agent for full details and further information.