- It looks out to the surrounding buildings and the building's atrium.
- Light coloured flooring, ceiling lights, split-type air cons and many built-in storage are installed throughout.
- Efficient layout consisting a rectangular-shaped living and dining room benefitting from wall-to-wall window front. Built-in cabinets and shelves are provided along one side of the walls.
- Three sizeable bedrooms to allow for a wide variety of furnishing options. Master bedroom comes with walk-in closet and built-in cabinet suitable for TV and other items.
- Newly renovated open kitchen are fitted with essential appliances, counter space and lots of white cabinets.
- Both bathrooms are decorated in neutral coloured tiles and matching sanitary fittings. There is a shower stall in the master bathroom and a bathtub in the guest bathroom.
- Good-sized maid's room and maid's bathroom are behind the kitchen.
- Outdoor swimming pool and children's playground are provided for residents.
- Easy access to public transportation and walking distance to Market Place by Jason's.
3 Bedroom Family Unit for Rent at Hilltop Mansion Braemar Hill
RentalHK$ 70,000 / month
Saleable Area1,789 sq. ft.
No of Bedrooms3
No of Bathrooms2
Include Government RateNo
Include Management FeeNo
Facilities / FeaturesCar Park
Building Info for Hilltop Mansion
Hilltop Mansion 60 Cloud View Road Braemar Hill Eastern District Hong Kong Island
Year of Completion1965
No of Storeys20
Units Per Floor10
No Of Blocks1
I would like to receive updates for this building
Average Listing Price in Braemar Hill
For Saleable Area
HK$ 46 / month / sq. ft.
@HK$ 39 / month / sq. ft. is 15%BELOW Average Listing Price in District
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by
Estate Agent. OneDay does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness
of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property
particulars. Please contact Estate Agent for full details and further information.