- Looks out to the surrounding buildings and streets.
- Efficient three bedroom apartment in a colonial mid-rise building with polished wooden flooring, off-white paint and air-conditioning throughout.
- Bright and airy living and dining room with expansive windows and high ceiling with sliding doors opening to the balcony.
- Spacious living and dining room has many furnishing options.
- Master bedroom can fit a king-size bed and a wardrobe.
- Second and third bedrooms can also accommodate wardrobes, double or queen size beds plus other furniture.
- Fully fitted kitchen comes with gas hob, exhaust hood, oven, washer dryer and fridge freezer.
- Both bathrooms are very well maintained. A shower over bathtub is in the master bathroom and a shower cubicle is in the guest bathroom.
- There is a good-size maid's room with its own washroom behind the kitchen which could be used as a store room.
- Large balcony off the living and dining room provides outdoor space to put furniture and plants.
- Walk to shops and restaurants in the heart of Happy Valley.
3 Bedroom Family Unit for Rent at Happy Mansion Happy Valley
RentalHK$ 50,000 / month
Saleable Area1,117 sq. ft.
No of Bedrooms3
No of Bathrooms2
Include Government RateNo
Include Management FeeNo
Building Info for Happy Mansion
Happy Mansion 39-41 Wong Nai Chung Road Happy Valley Wan Chai District Hong Kong Island
Year of Completion1967
No of Storeys9
Units Per Floor2
No Of Blocks1
I would like to receive updates for this building
Average Listing Price in Happy Valley
For Saleable Area
HK$ 51 / month / sq. ft.
@HK$ 48 / month / sq. ft. is 5%BELOW Average Listing Price in District
OneDay does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information purveyed hereunder. Property descriptions and/or related information may be uploaded by third parties such as estate agents and landlords and your access to and use of the content hereunder is solely at your own risk.