3 Bedroom Family Unit for Rent at Block 1 ( De Ricou) The Repulse Bay
HK$ 105,000 / monthHK$ 102,000 / month
Net 2,473 sq. ft.@HK$ 41 / sq. ft. / month
Price Increased on 23 Sep 2021
- Stunning, boundless sea views to be enjoyed all year round.
- A stylish duplex apartment with light wooden floor, huge windows, and painted off-white walls and ceilings.
- Large open plan living and dining room on the lower level together with the kitchen.
- Spacious bedrooms are located on the upper level. Lots of storage provided in the walk-in closet in the master bedroom and built-in wardrobes in the other bedrooms.
- Decent-size study/store room is located close to the bedrooms.
- Modern western kitchen completed with dark-colour cabinets with white countertops along with built-in ssential appliances.
- Two modern bathrooms with bathtubs and double basins. Additional glass shower in the master bedroom provides option.
- A power room attached with washer and dryer is located by the main entrance.
- Maids room has its own washroom.
- Perfect move-in condition!
- A small balcony off the third bedroom provides standing space to relax.
3 Bedroom Family Unit for Rent at Block 1 ( De Ricou) The Repulse Bay Repulse Bay
RentalHK$ 105,000 / month
Saleable Area2,473 sq. ft.
No of Bedrooms3
No of Bathrooms2
Include Government RateNo
Include Management FeeNo
Building Info for Block 1 ( De Ricou) The Repulse Bay
Block 1 ( De Ricou) The Repulse Bay 109 Repulse Bay Road Repulse Bay Southern District Hong Kong Island
Year of Completion1989
No of Storeys17
Units Per Floor4
No Of Blocks1
I would like to receive updates for this building
Average Listing Price in Repulse Bay
For Saleable Area
HK$ 54 / month / sq. ft.
@HK$ 41 / month / sq. ft. is 24%BELOW Average Listing Price in District
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by
Estate Agent. OneDay does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness
of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property
particulars. Please contact Estate Agent for full details and further information.