- Enjoy the surrounding greenery and low-rise residential buildings.
- Colonial style low-rise apartment with high ceiling and space efficiency.
- Bright living room has full height doors opening to the balcony.
- Living and dining room with an open kitchen looks especially spacious and airy without partitioning.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Master bedroom can take a king size bed with other furniture.
- Second bedroom can be used for guest or as a study.
- Fully fitted open kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathrooms have been well maintained.
- The private roof terrace offers you the most relaxing 360-degree views.
- Get tanned on the cozy private roof terrace on a sunny day.
- Set your table and chairs on the private roof terrace and enjoy an alfresco dining anytime.
- The balcony off the living room would be a cozy and airy outdoor area for a tea break.
2 Bedroom Unit at 15-21 Broom Road | For Sale Happy Valley
Saleable Area1,037 sq. ft.
No of Bedrooms2
No of Bathrooms2
Building Info for 15-21 Broom Road
15-21 Broom Road 15-21 Broom Road Happy Valley Wan Chai District Hong Kong Island
Year of Completion1959
No of Storeys3
Units Per Floor1
No Of Blocks1
I would like to receive updates for this building
Average Listing Price in Happy Valley
For Saleable Area
HK$ 24,783 / sq. ft.
@HK$ 18,804 / sq. ft. is 24%BELOW Average Listing Price in District
OneDay does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information purveyed hereunder. Property descriptions and/or related information may be uploaded by third parties such as estate agents and landlords and your access to and use of the content hereunder is solely at your own risk.