- Overlooks the business districts, this prestigious apartment offers an exciting view of the city with greenery.
- This family gem is meticulously designed with elegant and stylish features, reflecting the discerning taste of style and comfort.
- Very spacious living room connects to the dining room with some stairs, and the family room owns a cozy balcony.
- Light-colour wood and marble floorings, white painted walls and ceilings, light fixtures in the false ceiling, and the understairs lighting give this home a feeling of elegance and luxury.
- Built-in wooden wardrobes in the bedrooms rise to the ceiling height.
- Elegant in design, the bathrooms are complete with marble and high end sanitary ware.
- Master suite includes a luxurious bathroom, while the family room and second bedroom have access to the second bathroom. One more bathroom provides convenient for your visitors.
- Galley-style kitchen comes with all essentials. Floor and wall tiles, overhead cabinets and corian countertops with undercounter drawers are all brand new. Built-in appliances are top of the line.
- A breakfast pantry is a unique feature attaching to the kitchen.
- Washer, dryer and some cabinets are installed in the utility room at the back of the kitchen.
- Next to the utility room is a generous-sized maid's quarters for two helpers and an additional washroom.
- Facilitated with central air-conditioning system.
- Full height windows and a decked balcony adjoining the family room let you capture the gorgeous views.
- A luxurious property with glamorous entrance lobby.
Expat Family Unit for Rent at Eva Court Central Mid Levels
RentalHK$ 200,000 / month
Saleable Area4,017 sq. ft.
No of Bedrooms5
No of Bathrooms4
Include Goverment RateNo
Include Management FeeNo
Facilities / FeaturesCar Park
Building Info for Eva Court
Eva Court 36 MacDonnell Road Central Mid Levels Central District Hong Kong Island
Year of Completion1979
No of Storeys22
Units Per Floor1
No Of Blocks1
I would like to receive updates for this building
Average Listing Price in Central Mid Levels
For Saleable Area
HK$ 52 / month / sq. ft.
@HK$ 50 / month / sq. ft. is 4%BELOW Average Listing Price in District
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by
Estate Agent. OneDay does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness
of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property
particulars. Please contact Estate Agent for full details and further information.