- Spectacular panoramic views of the city and Victoria Harbour are truly awe-inspiring and can be enjoyed from this residence's private roof terrace or any of its remaining balconies.
- This luxurious, yet understated, duplex residence excels at showcasing the city of Hong Kong in all its glory, during the day and at night!
- Spacious interior is only magnified by high ceilings and endless windows, making the most of natural light.
- Wide living and dining room is the perfect space for entertaining with long, timber covered balconies on both sides.
- Master suite offers a relaxing retreat with private balcony overlooking Victoria Harbour.
- Master bathroom boasts marble facades, dark wood cabinetry, and separate shower with corner Jacuzzi.
- Remaining bedrooms are spacious and can accomodate large bedroom furniture. Downstairs study can double as a guest bedroom.
- Chef's kitchen features top of the line, built-in appliances such as a combination gas and induction stove, large convection oven, steam oven, microwave, and large refrigerator.
- Adjacent butler's pantry has separate sink with matching marble countertops, additional storage, and a small utility balcony.
- Stackable washer and dryer is provided in the maid's room.
- Some furniture is included in the rental.
- Private roof terrace can be accessed via the internal staircase.
- Long balconies on either side of the living and dining area are wide enough to accomodate modest size furniture and provide excellent cross ventilation when both sets of sliding glass doors are opened.
- Balcony adjoining the master bedroom can easily fit a recliner or a small table and two chairs.
Expat Family Unit for Rent at Bowen's Lookout Mid-Levels East
RentalHK$ 280,000 / month
Saleable Area2,739 sq. ft.
No of Bedrooms5
No of Bathrooms4
Include Government RateNo
Include Management FeeNo
Facilities / FeaturesCar Park
Building Info for Bowen's Lookout
Bowen's Lookout 13 Bowen Road Mid-Levels East Central District Hong Kong Island
Year of Completion2004
No of Storeys27
Units Per Floor1
No Of Blocks1
I would like to receive updates for this building
Average Listing Price in Mid-Levels East
For Saleable Area
HK$ 54 / month / sq. ft.
@HK$ 102 / month / sq. ft. is 89%ABOVE Average Listing Price in District
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by an Estate Agent or a landlord or a third party. OneDay does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property
particulars. Please contact the lister for full details and further information.