Expat Family Unit at Hillgrove Block A1-A4 | For Sale
Net 3,004 sq. ft.@HK$ 39,281 / sq. ft.
Last Updated 06 Dec 2022
- Stunning, boundless sea views to be enjoyed all year round.
- Spacious garden house ideal for a large family.
- Bright interior with shiny white floor tiles, wall painting and high ceilings.
- Large master bedroom includes an entire wall of built-in wardrobes painted white.
- All bedroooms are sufficient to accommodate queen beds and wardrobes.
- Third bedroom is attached to a balcony.
- Spacious rectangular study room is located off of the dining room and boasts a wonderful skylight.
- Fully fitted kitchen comes with gas & electric hob, exhaust hood, built-in microwave & oven, built-in fridge, and washer dryer.
- Master and second ensuite bathrooms are large and have glass shower cubicle as well as bathtub.
- Utility room is a good laundry area with washer / dryer installed.
- Two maid's rooms are of good size.
- Private terrace leads off of the family room and there is a stack of staircase connecting to your lovely, manicured, garden with stones, trees and grass below.
- Stand on the third bedroom balcony and enjoy the relaxing environment.
- Private roof terrace is great for barbeques.
Expat Family Unit at Hillgrove Block A1-A4 | For Sale Chung Hom Kok
Saleable Area3,004 sq. ft.
No of Bedrooms5
No of Bathrooms3
Building Info for Hillgrove Block A1-A4
Hillgrove Block A1-A4 18 Cape Drive Chung Hom Kok Southern District Hong Kong Island
Year of Completion1980
No of Storeys3
Units Per Floor1
No Of Blocks4
I would like to receive updates for this building
Average Listing Price in Chung Hom Kok
For Saleable Area
HK$ 30,053 / sq. ft.
@HK$ 39,281 / sq. ft. is 31%ABOVE Average Listing Price in District
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by an Estate Agent or a landlord or a third party. OneDay does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property
particulars. Please contact the lister for full details and further information.