- Serene unobstructed sea view from the living and dining room, balcony and master bedroom.
- Green views facing the mountain at the rear.
- Quality apartment with parquet floorings and white painted walls throughout.
- Efficient layout providing an enormous rectangular-shaped living and dining room leading to a large balcony through floor-to-ceiling glass doors.
- Master bedroom can fit a king-size bed, while the other three bedrooms are big enough for queen-size beds.
- Built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes in three of the bedrooms, except the fourth bedroom, for ample storage.
- Plenty of cabinets and built-in appliances in the galley kitchen.
- Both the master and guest bathrooms have been upgraded to the same design with double basins above big cabinets, white countertops and white sanitary ware.
- Utility room includes sink, washer and dryer.
- Maid's room with attached bathroom can fit a bed plus storage.
- Balcony extends the living and dining room and is an ideal place to enjoy the vista and fresh air.
- One car parking space is come with the apartment.
4 Bedroom Luxury Unit for Rent at Manhattan Tower Repulse Bay
RentalHK$ 130,000 / month
Saleable Area2,053 sq. ft.
No of Bedrooms4
No of Bathrooms2
Include Government RateNo
Include Management FeeNo
Facilities / FeaturesCar Park
Building Info for Manhattan Tower
Manhattan Tower 63 Repulse Bay Road Repulse Bay Southern District Hong Kong Island
Year of Completion1978
No of Storeys20
Units Per Floor2
I would like to receive updates for this building
Average Listing Price in Repulse Bay
For Saleable Area
HK$ 51 / month / sq. ft.
@HK$ 63 / month / sq. ft. is 24%ABOVE Average Listing Price in District
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by
Estate Agent. OneDay does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness
of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property
particulars. Please contact Estate Agent for full details and further information.