4 Bedroom Luxury Unit at Cheuk Nang Lookout | For Sale
Net 3,362 sq. ft.@HK$ 133,849 / sq. ft.
Last Updated 13 Oct 2022
- Magnificent sea views bounded by a range of mountains at the horizon.
- This majestic detached house with top of the line finishes and plenty of outdoor space that a family need for a luxurious living.
- Grand living and dining room is surrounded by windowed walls and is decorated with big chandeliers and classic styles.
- Access the beautiful garden and swimming pool through the French doors and enjoy the most of the surroundings with serenity of the Peak area.
- Deluxe master bedroom includes dressing area, walk in closet and ensuite bathroom.
- Three other bedrooms are all of fabulous size to accommodate many furniture arrangement, and enjoy access to their own private terraces.
- Gourmet kitchen features light marble stoned tiles, designed cabinets, large centre island and built in appliances .
- Bathrooms have been tastefully designed with marble finishes and tiling.
- The private roof terrace offers you the most relaxing sea views.
- Get tanned on the cozy private swimming pool at roof terrace on a sunny day.
- Each bedroom benefits from the view of the private terrace outside.
4 Bedroom Luxury Unit at Cheuk Nang Lookout | For Sale Peak
Saleable Area3,362 sq. ft.
No of Bedrooms4
No of Bathrooms3
Facilities / FeaturesCar Park
Building Info for Cheuk Nang Lookout
Cheuk Nang Lookout 30 Severn Road Peak Central District Hong Kong Island
Year of Completion2001
No of Storeys1
Units Per Floor1
No Of Blocks3
I would like to receive updates for this building
Average Listing Price in Peak
For Saleable Area
HK$ 66,073 / sq. ft.
@HK$ 133,849 / sq. ft. is 103%ABOVE Average Listing Price in District
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by an Estate Agent or a landlord or a third party. OneDay does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property
particulars. Please contact the lister for full details and further information.