3 Bedroom Family Unit for Rent at Phase 6 Residence Bel-Air
HK$ 59,000 / month
Net 1,119 sq. ft.@HK$ 53 / sq. ft. / month
Last Updated 20 May 2021
- Overlooking the fabulous waterfront with views of the sunset.
- Efficient three bedroom apartment with big sliding glass doors to the balcony from the living and dining room.
- Spacious living and dining room has great potential for any imaginative decorations.
- Master bedroom boasts floor-to-ceiling curved windows and can accommodate a king-size bed.
- Other two bedrooms would accommodate single or double beds and wardrobes or desks.
- Fitted kitchen includes built-in gas hob, oven, fridge and microwave. Perfect for the chef at heart.
- Take a relaxing bath in the master bathroom.
- Guest bathroom has a standing shower.
- Helper's quarters with own bathroom is located on the rear side of the kitchen and can be used for storage
- Open the balcony doors to bring fresh air into the living and dining room.
- Take the children outside to play, or go for a dip in the communal outdoor pool.
- Fabulous facilities for those that enjoy swimming and working out.
3 Bedroom Family Unit for Rent at Phase 6 Residence Bel-Air Cyberport
RentalHK$ 59,000 / month
Saleable Area1,119 sq. ft.
No of Bedrooms3
No of Bathrooms2
Include Goverment RateNo
Include Management FeeNo
Facilities / FeaturesCar Park
Building Info for Phase 6 Residence Bel-Air
Phase 6 Residence Bel-Air 688 Bel-air Ave Cyberport Southern District Hong Kong Island
Year of Completion2005
No of Storeys32
Units Per Floor2
No Of Blocks8
I would like to receive updates for this building
Average Listing Price in Cyberport
For Saleable Area
HK$ 51 / month / sq. ft.
@HK$ 53 / month / sq. ft. is 3%ABOVE Average Listing Price in District
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by an Estate Agent or a landlord or a third party. OneDay does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property
particulars. Please contact the lister for full details and further information.