3 Bedroom Family Unit for Rent at Marinella Tower 9
HK$ 72,000 / month
Net 1,248 sq. ft.@HK$ 58 / sq. ft. / month
Last Updated 20 May 2021
- Breathtaking views overlooking Sham Wan Marina Club, the marina, mountain and the city area.
- Marinella is a world class development in Island South by SHK. It looks out over the Aberdeen South typhoon shelter, The Aberdeen Marina Club, Nam Long Shan and South China Sea.
- Adjacent to the South Island Line, three stops away from Admiralty Station.
- Light wood floors, neutral decor, split air-con and high quality fittings and fixtures throughout.
- Bright and spacious living and dining room benefitted from full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
- Master bedroom is large and has an ensuite bathroom featuring a large Jacuzzi tub and dual basins.
- Second and third bedrooms can fit a wardrobe with a double bed.
- Modern western kitchen has quality wooden cabinets with counter space and built-in appliances, like gas hob, fridge and microwave.
- Maid's room comes with its own bathroom.
- Balcony is the best places to capture the spectacular sea views.
3 Bedroom Family Unit for Rent at Marinella Tower 9 Wong Chuk Hang
RentalHK$ 72,000 / month
Saleable Area1,248 sq. ft.
No of Bedrooms3
No of Bathrooms2
Include Goverment RateNo
Include Management FeeNo
Facilities / FeaturesCar Park
Building Info for Marinella Tower 9
Marinella Tower 9 9 Welfare Road Wong Chuk Hang Southern District Hong Kong Island
Year of Completion2012
No of Storeys28
Units Per Floor3
No Of Blocks17
I would like to receive updates for this building
Average Listing Price in Wong Chuk Hang
For Saleable Area
HK$ 57 / month / sq. ft.
@HK$ 58 / month / sq. ft. is 1%ABOVE Average Listing Price in District
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by an Estate Agent or a landlord or a third party. OneDay does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property
particulars. Please contact the lister for full details and further information.