3 Bedroom Family Unit for Rent at Magazine Gap Towers
HK$ 102,000 / month
Net 1,900 sq. ft.@HK$ 54 / sq. ft. / month
Last Updated 11 Mar 2023
- Colonial family apartment amongst the popular and convenient Magazine Gap Road in the Lower Peak.
- Looks out to the lush greenery with some of the Central city skyline and glimpse of Harbour.
- Spacious apartment with high ceiling and large L-shaped living and dining room.
- Finished to a very high standard throughout with off-white painted walls and polished wooden flooring, complemented by ample wooden built-in wardrobes in the bedrooms and at the entrance.
- Master bedroom can take king or queen size bed with other furniture and ensuite bathroom.
- Other bedrooms have good layout for any furniture arrangement.
- All the bedroom are fitted with built-in storage.
- Spacious kitchen has ample wooden cabinets with service tops, lighting and essential appliances including built-in oven and large freestanding fridge.
- Two nice and modern bathrooms.
- Washer and dryer are installed in the good-size utility room.
- Helper's quarters has its own washroom.
- Decked balcony off the living room for outdoor entertainment.
3 Bedroom Family Unit for Rent at Magazine Gap Towers Central Mid Levels
RentalHK$ 102,000 / month
Saleable Area1,900 sq. ft.
No of Bedrooms3
No of Bathrooms2
Include Government RateNo
Include Management FeeNo
Facilities / FeaturesCar Park
Building Info for Magazine Gap Towers
Magazine Gap Towers 15 Magazine Gap Road Central Mid Levels Central District Hong Kong Island
Year of Completion1967
No of Storeys12
Units Per Floor2
I would like to receive updates for this building
Average Listing Price in Central Mid Levels
For Saleable Area
HK$ 52 / month / sq. ft.
@HK$ 54 / month / sq. ft. is 3%ABOVE Average Listing Price in District
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by an Estate Agent or a landlord or a third party. OneDay does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property
particulars. Please contact the lister for full details and further information.