- Major view of Pacific Place, Admiralty, Wan Chai and a glimpse of Harbour at the far distance.
- View takes in some of the most interesting architecture in Hong Kong including the Bank of China and the famous ""conical"" Hopewell Centre building.
- Nicely renovated apartment with quality wooden flooring and white painted walls and ceiling.
- Bright living room has full height doors opening to the balcony.
- Spacious rectangular living and dining room has lots of furnishing option including a wet bar and a full wall of open shelf for books and display ornaments.
- Master bedroom includes a nicely fitted walk-in closet and a sleek ensuite bathroom with glass panel bathtub and shower, and generous storage cabinets.
- Other two bedrooms are of nice size to arrange beds and wardrobes. Wall-to-wall bay windows provide space to lounge.
- Fully fitted kitchen comes with gas hob, exhaust hood, microwave, oven, fridge, and washer dryer.
- Guest bathroom features a shower unit.
- Maid's room comes with a private bathroom.
- Balcony off the living and dining room is cozy for a coffee break or relaxation.
3 Bedroom Family Unit for Rent at Bowen Place Mid-Levels East
RentalHK$ 82,000 / month
Saleable Area1,485 sq. ft.
No of Bedrooms3
No of Bathrooms2
Include Government RateNo
Include Management FeeNo
Building Info for Bowen Place
Bowen Place 11 Bowen Road Mid-Levels East Central District Hong Kong Island
Year of Completion1989
No of Storeys20
Units Per Floor2
No Of Blocks1
I would like to receive updates for this building
Average Listing Price in Mid-Levels East
For Saleable Area
HK$ 51 / month / sq. ft.
@HK$ 55 / month / sq. ft. is 8%ABOVE Average Listing Price in District
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by
Estate Agent. OneDay does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness
of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property
particulars. Please contact Estate Agent for full details and further information.