3 Bedroom Family Unit for Rent at Block 1 ( De Ricou) The Repulse Bay
HK$ 160,000 / month
Net 2,546 sq. ft.@HK$ 63 / sq. ft. / month
Last Updated 04 May 2021
- Stunning, boundless sea views to be enjoyed all year round.
- Study and kitchen offer green view facing the treed mountain slope.
- Pleasant scenic duplex apartment with exposure from the many floor-to-ceiling windows and high ceiling.
- Spacious living and dining room has great potential for any imaginative decorations.
- Each bedroom has nice layout and is facilitated with built-in wardrobes.
- Study is a smaller size than the bedrooms and has a green view from a large window.
- Kitchen is equipped with essential appliances like cooking stove, fridge and microwave, as well as white minimalist designed cabinets.
- Bathrooms are well maintained.
- Utility room has separate washer and dryer installed.
- Maid's room is fitted with a bed.
- A store room is a bonus.
- A small balcony is accessed from the second ensuite bedroom and great for relaxation.
3 Bedroom Family Unit for Rent at Block 1 ( De Ricou) The Repulse Bay Repulse Bay
RentalHK$ 160,000 / month
Saleable Area2,546 sq. ft.
No of Bedrooms3
No of Bathrooms3
Include Goverment RateNo
Include Management FeeNo
Building Info for Block 1 ( De Ricou) The Repulse Bay
Block 1 ( De Ricou) The Repulse Bay 109 Repulse Bay Road Repulse Bay Southern District Hong Kong Island
Year of Completion1989
No of Storeys17
Units Per Floor4
No Of Blocks1
I would like to receive updates for this building
Average Listing Price in Repulse Bay
For Saleable Area
HK$ 53 / month / sq. ft.
@HK$ 63 / month / sq. ft. is 19%ABOVE Average Listing Price in District
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by
Estate Agent. OneDay does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness
of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property
particulars. Please contact Estate Agent for full details and further information.