- Look out to the surrounding buildings and streets.
- This colonial style low-rise apartment is rarely available on the market.
- Beautiful timber flooring, numerous windows and ceiling lighting make the flat very well lit throughout.
- Spacious and bright living room provides access to the balcony.
- Nice aquarium on the wall of the dining area augment the feeling of space.
- Master bedroom comes with a feature wall, walk-in closet and deluxe designer ensuite bathroom.
- Other bedrooms are sizable for any furniture arrangement.
- Tastefully designed modern open kitchen comes with large service counter and high chairs together with essential appliances and high quality built-in cabinets.
- Bathrooms have been very well maintained.
- Good-size maid's room provides storage option.
- Place a few chairs and some plants on the long and narrow balcony and make it a relaxing outside area for coffee or tea.
3 Bedroom Family Unit for Rent at Antonia House Happy Valley
RentalHK$ 90,000 / month
Saleable Area1,885 sq. ft.
No of Bedrooms3
No of Bathrooms2
Include Government RateNo
Include Management FeeNo
Facilities / FeaturesCar Park
Building Info for Antonia House
Antonia House 4-12 Broom Road Happy Valley Wan Chai District Hong Kong Island
Year of Completion1963
No of Storeys4
Units Per Floor5
No Of Blocks1
I would like to receive updates for this building
Average Listing Price in Happy Valley
For Saleable Area
HK$ 51 / month / sq. ft.
@HK$ 48 / month / sq. ft. is 6%BELOW Average Listing Price in District
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by
Estate Agent. OneDay does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness
of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property
particulars. Please contact Estate Agent for full details and further information.