3 Bedroom Family Unit at South Bay Towers | For Sale
Net 2,085 sq. ft.@HK$ 47,290 / sq. ft.
Last Updated 01 Aug 2021
- Out-stretching views from the nearby green to the distant water.
- Open views of the surrounding greenery and buildings to the sea.
- Unique apartment on South Bay comes with three bedrooms and two large outdoor terraces. South Bay beach is in close proximity.
- Combined living and dining room offers plenty of space for a big dining room suite as well as a huge sofa, perfect for family entertainment.
- Master bedroom comprises a dressing area, built-in wardrobes and ensuite bathroom; other two sizable bedrooms for various furnishing options.
- Essential appliances including gas cooker, range hood and a plenty of kitchen cabinets are installed in the kitchen, leading to the maid's room with shower facilities.
- Two ensuite and one guest bathrooms are in good condition.
- Lovely outdoor terrace in front of the living area is a perfect place to relax and entertain.
- Tremendous outdoor terrace accessed through the dinning area for outdoor furniture, barbecue, gardening and other activities.
- Pool in the residence.
3 Bedroom Family Unit at South Bay Towers | For Sale Repulse Bay
Saleable Area2,085 sq. ft.
No of Bedrooms3
No of Bathrooms3
Facilities / FeaturesCar Park
Building Info for South Bay Towers
South Bay Towers 59 South Bay Road Repulse Bay Southern District Hong Kong Island
Year of Completion1984
No of Storeys25
Units Per Floor4
I would like to receive updates for this building
Average Listing Price in Repulse Bay
For Saleable Area
HK$ 43,269 / sq. ft.
@HK$ 47,290 / sq. ft. is 9%ABOVE Average Listing Price in District
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by
Estate Agent. OneDay does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness
of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property
particulars. Please contact Estate Agent for full details and further information.