- Great views over the bay and the islands.
- Very quiet and peaceful location.
- Full sea view from the seating area of the roof terrace.
- Recently renovated and well presented house with varnished floors and new paintwork throughout.
- Living and dining room on ground level is very bright with full-sized sliding doors onto the balcony.
- All bedrooms and a study room are all on the first floor.
- Master bedroom has built-in wardrobes and ensuite bathroom with shower over bathtub.
- Second bedroom has a built-in desk and wardrobe.
- Study room also enjoys ample storage space and could be a spare room if required.
- A guest bathroom with shower over bathtub alongside of the study.
- Kitchen features fridge/freezer, cooker with hood and double sinks.
- A Siemens washing machine and tumble dryer are included.
- The landlord is happy to leave all of the furniture as seen or remove it including the large Samsung flat screen TV.
- Maid's room with toilet is found next to the underhouse car parking area.
- The balcony is accessed from the living and dining room on ground floor.
- Private roof terrace includes a lovely seating area at the front and a utility area at the back.
- Two good-sized car parking spaces below and is an enclosed community with a gate and a guard.
3 Bedroom Family Unit at Hillock | For Sale Sai Kung
Saleable Area1,324 sq. ft.
No of Bedrooms3
No of Bathrooms2
Facilities / FeaturesCar Park
Building Info for Hillock
Hillock 95 Chuk Yeung Road Sai Kung Sai Kung New Territories
Year of Completion1995
I would like to receive updates for this building
Average Listing Price in Sai Kung
For Saleable Area
HK$ 15,611 / sq. ft.
@HK$ 20,242 / sq. ft. is 30%ABOVE Average Listing Price in District
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by an Estate Agent or a landlord or a third party. OneDay does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property
particulars. Please contact the lister for full details and further information.