- Incredible scenery overlooking the South Bay Close residential area, the open green and the sea.
- Modern apartment renovated to high specifications.
- Open plan living and dining room features expansive windows leading towards the balcony, wonderful storage space, luxurious chandeliers as well as concealed lights, and tasteful furniture such as a white long dining table.
- Large master suite comes with big built-in wardrobes, a long working desk fitted along the window, and an ensuite bathroom.
- Second bedroom also includes ensuite bathroom, a long built-in study desk and built-in wardrobes. It can be used as a study room.
- Third bedroom accommodates built-in wardrobes and a queen-sized bed.
- Fully equipped kitchen includes built-in microwave, oven, fridge, washer and dryer. A bar table off the kitchen comes convenient at breakfast / tea time.
- Guest bathroom is accessed from the living and dining room. Every bathroom has a unique theme using different styles of tiling and sanitary fittings.
- Maid's quarters with private bathroom is located at the back of the kitchen.
- A small table with two chairs and some plants are placed on the balcony ready to serve a relaxing coffee outdoor.
3 Bedroom Family Unit at Grand Garden | For Sale Repulse Bay
Saleable Area1,239 sq. ft.
No of Bedrooms3
No of Bathrooms3
Facilities / FeaturesCar Park
Building Info for Grand Garden
Grand Garden 61 South Bay Road Repulse Bay Southern District Hong Kong Island
Year of Completion1986
No of Storeys29
Units Per Floor2
No Of Blocks3
I would like to receive updates for this building
Average Listing Price in Repulse Bay
For Saleable Area
HK$ 34,998 / sq. ft.
@HK$ 36,158 / sq. ft. is 3%ABOVE Average Listing Price in District
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by an Estate Agent or a landlord or a third party. OneDay does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property
particulars. Please contact the lister for full details and further information.