- It boasts expansive views over the Central Business District
- You can also enjoy some greenery views in addition to the city views.
- This tastefully designed and spacious home is truly a must see!
- The foyer, living room, dining room and the three bedrooms have fine Italian marble Crema Marfil flooring finished with the highest quality giving the internal space a luxurious feel.
- The efficient and spacious layout of the enclosed balcony, the foyer, living room and dining room is ideal for family entertainment.
- The spacious enclosed balcony with beautiful Italian mosaic tiles is a smooth extension of the living room.
- Efficient layout of the living room and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Well-positioned dining room capturing green views to complement your every meal at home.
- The dining room opens to a separate bar that has Italian cobbled flooring and Coiffeur ceiling with brick walls.
- The master bedroom is especially spacious and has expansive built in wardrobes.
- The ensuite master bathroom has Italian tumble stone tiles on the walls and floor. There are separate bath and granite shower facilities in the master bathroom to suit different mood and needs after a tiring day.
- Sizable second and third bedrooms with built in wardrobes are well positioned and receive good natural light. They are capable of adopting any creative design and furnishing.
- Cooking is made easy in the German Bosch designed kitchen with essential built-in appliances, plenty of cabinets and spacious work stations. The flooring in the kitchen is Star Galaxy Granite.
- The guest bathroom is equipped with a shower and very well maintained.
- The utility room is a good size and used as a laundry area with a washer / dryer installed.
- The sizable store room is located at the back of the kitchen.
- The maid's room with an ensuite maid's bathroom also located at the back of the kitchen.
3 Bedroom Family Unit at Dragon View | For Sale Central Mid Levels
Saleable Area2,351 sq. ft.
No of Bedrooms3
No of Bathrooms2
Facilities / FeaturesCar Park
Building Info for Dragon View
Dragon View 39 MacDonnell Road Central Mid Levels Central District Hong Kong Island
Year of Completion1964
No of Storeys16
Units Per Floor1
No Of Blocks4
I would like to receive updates for this building
Average Listing Price in Central Mid Levels
For Saleable Area
HK$ 39,291 / sq. ft.
@HK$ 25,521 / sq. ft. is 35%BELOW Average Listing Price in District
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by
Estate Agent. OneDay does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness
of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property
particulars. Please contact Estate Agent for full details and further information.