- It looks out to the surrounding buildings and streets.
- Nicely renovated apartment furnished with good quality wooden flooring and good furnishing.
- Spacious living and dining room offers good layout for any furniture arrangement.
- Master bedroom overlooking greenery view of Bowen Road and there has a big walk-in closet with lots of wardrobes.
- A direct access to a decent size study/dressing area with a wall of shelves and a glass top desk/dressing table and ensuite bathroom.
- Second bedroom can take either single or double bed with ensuite bathroom.
- Fully fitted kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Both ensuite bathrooms are well-maintained and in clean condition.
- Maid's room with its own washroom is fitted with bunk bed and storage.
2 Bedroom Unit at Greenland Court | For Sale Central Mid Levels
Saleable Area1,091 sq. ft.
No of Bedrooms2
No of Bathrooms2
Facilities / FeaturesCar Park
Building Info for Greenland Court
Greenland Court 56-58 MacDonnell Road Central Mid Levels Central District Hong Kong Island
Year of Completion1976
No of Storeys18
Units Per Floor2
No Of Blocks1
I would like to receive updates for this building
Average Listing Price in Central Mid Levels
For Saleable Area
HK$ 36,283 / sq. ft.
@HK$ 24,290 / sq. ft. is 33%BELOW Average Listing Price in District
OneDay does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information purveyed hereunder. Property descriptions and/or related information may be uploaded by third parties such as estate agents and landlords and your access to and use of the content hereunder is solely at your own risk.