Timber Yard, Pershore Street, Birmingham, B5,
- Birmingham is the youngest and one of the fastest growing cities in Europe.
- Timber Yard will contain 379 apartments, from studios to three bedroom units, parking and ground floor commercial space on a car park at the corner of Hurst Street and Skinner Lane.
- The project has good transport links, making it easy for residents to travel to the city. It is 0.19 miles from Birmingham New Street Railway Station and 0.23 miles from Birmingham Moor Street Railway Station.
- As the largest metropolitan borough in Europe, the education sector is thriving in Birmingham. The UK’s second largest student city with over 65,000 students boasts five sought after universities: Aston University, Birmingham City University, The University of Birmingham and Newman University College
- Completion date : Q4 2020